This Rice has got a lot of good flavours in it and goes well with any chinese gravy, it is sure to be a hit when ever you invite guests over dinner at your house.
1 cup Long grain Rice ( preferably Basmati Rice)
1 Onion (finely Chopped)
2 ' ginger finely chopped + 1 'ginger cut into julians for garnishing
3 Green chillies (Slit)
1 Capsicum (finely cut into long strips)
Spring Greens for Garnishing
Salt to taste
3 tbsp Butter/Oil
- Soak Basmati Rice for 1/2 hr and then cook it till rice is half done. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat Butter and fry green chilli and chopped ginger , onion for a while.
- Then add the capsicum and fry till capsicum is half Crisp .
- Add salt and little oil to the Rice and keep aside so that rice doesn't stick to each other .
- Then add this rice and fry well tossing it very lightly and slowly
- Simmer and cook till 5 mins. Then serve it with Spring Greens.