1 cup basmathi rice
1 carrot cut into long thin strips
4-5 chopped beans(parboiled)
5 to 6 - baby corn cut into small pieces and boiled
1 ½ cup - cauliflower cut into small flortets and boiled
1/4 cup boiled peas1 onion sliced
1 capsicum cut into thin long strips
4 fried red chillies(soak it for 5 min and then grind it to a smooth paste adding a little water)
10 flakes of garlic crushed
salt & pepper to taste
pinch of ajinomoto (optional)
1/2 tsp vinegar
1/2 tsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1/4 tsp chilli sauce
- Soak the rice for half an hour, drain and then cook till 3/4th done. keep aside
- Heat oil in a Kadai, add red chilli paste and fry till the raw smell disappears,then add garlic, babycorn, carrot,Peas,beans, cauliflower & onion and fry for couple of minutes
- Then add pepper, salt, ajinomoto, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce & vinegar.
- Mix and again cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add capsicum and cook till the vegetables are crisp.Do not overcook the vegetables
- Then add basmathi rice & mix it well.
- Close the lid and cook for 15 min on a low flame.Serve Hot