1/2 cup brown chana boiled
Small bunch of coriander leaves
1 1/2 tsp Jeera
2-3 Green Chillies
2 Onion Chopped
2 Tomatoes Chopped
2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Soak Chana for 8-10 hrs overnight and cook it in pressure cooker till done.
- Grind Coriander leaves, peppercorn, cashew, jeera, Green chillies to a fine smooth paste.
- Now take 2 tbsp oil in a kadai add the chopped onion and fry till the onion turns light brown now add the chopped tomatoes and fry till tomatoes get mashed well
- Add the ground masala paste and fry till it becomes dry and oil oozes out then add salt.
- Now add the chana along with the boiled water and bring to a boil till gravy is semi thick.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.