1 cup Medium Rawa
2 cup water
2 tsp sugar
4 slit green chilli
1 sprig curry leaves
2 tsp urad dal
2 tsp chana dal
1 tsp mustard seeds
3 tsp oil
1 tsp ghee
3 tbsp grated cocunut
salt to taste
- In a pan put 1 tsp ghee and fry rawa for 2 min.keep aside
- Heat oil in another pan,put mustard seeds,chana dal,urad dal and fry till it becomes brown.
- Add green chilli,curry leaves,cashewnuts and fry for a while
- Then add water,sugar and salt.
- when the water starts boiling ,add rawa little by little and keep stiring it so that it doesnt form any lump.
- Close the lid and cook for a min
- lastly add grated coconut and serve hot.