1 Medium Sized onion (cut into cubes)
1 Medium Sized capsicum (cut into cubes)
2 Potatoes cut into wedges
1 tbsp Oil
3 tsp cornflour
2 dry red Chilli (break into bits)
10-12 cloves of garlic (chopped roughly)
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tsp vinegar
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp soya sauce
2 tsp tomato ketchup
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 Veg seasoning cube mixed in 1cup warm water
- Take oil in a pan add red chilli bits, roughly chopped garlic and fry till garlic turns golden brown.
- Then add red chilli powder, soya sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup and fry for 2 mins then add ground pepper, salt and mix.
- Heat 2 cups of hot water to the seasoning cube and mix till the cube dissolves and then then add 2 tbsp cornflour to it and mix.
- Add this to the above gravy and bring to a boil till the sauce thickens and the gravy becomes semi-thick.
- Heat oil add onion and fry the onion then add capsicum and fry for a while and keep aside.
- Then add the potato wedges and cook till the potato wedges gets crispy and golden brown on all the sides.
- Add this vegetables to the prepared sauce and heat for 2 mins.
- Garnish with chopped Spring greens.