This is every one's favourite at my house especially my son's who just loves this cake a lot .
2 Cup Maida
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Butter
fistful of Semolina
1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 cup Milk
- Separate the egg yolk and Egg whites.
- With the help of Electric Beater whisk egg whites then add 3/4 cup sugar and whisk well for 2-3 mins till till becomes fluffy and white and it forms peaks.
- In another bowl whisk egg yellow with remaining sugar until smooth and then add the melted butter, vanilla essence and mix till creamy consistency. Now add Baking Powder and whisk for a minute.
- Now add the White Egg mixture to it and mix it lightly till the consistency is smooth now add maida little by little and carefully blend well till smooth now add the semolina, nuts of your choice and 1/2 cup milk and mix well till the batter is semi-thick.
- Now put one spoon of this mixture in cake moulds and Bake it .
- Preheat the oven to about 200'c for 2-3 mins. And Bake it for 15-20 mins till done.