3 boiled & mashed Potatoes
1 grated Carrots
½ cup Boiled American sweet corn slightly crushed
1 big Onion chopped
2 green chillies finely chopped
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
2 tbsp cornflour
Salt to taste
2 tsp oil
1/2 Cup Rusk Powder( or toast the bread and grind it to a fine powder)
- Heat oil in a pan and fry ginger garlic paste,green chilli till golden brown
- Add chopped onions till transparent. Then add mashed potatoes, grated carrots and sweet corn.
- Fry for 10 minutes & add garam masala, chili powder,coriander powder & salt and saute well
- Remove from heat and then add coriander leaves and mix it well
- let it cool down. Make lemon sized balls out of this veg mixture.
- Add some water to maida & cornflour and make a smooth paste.
- Dip the vegetable balls in the maida paste and coat with rusk powder. Flatten this into thin patties.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry few cutlets at a time until both sides becomes brown (turn it once). Repeat this until all the cutlets are fried
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup
- ( u can give the cutlets any shape u want to , well I had a heart shape cookie cutter and that’s why I could make heart shaped cutlets and it looks good too and u can even shallow fry it on a low flame if u dont prefer deep fried items )