500 gms Chicken
1 onion Chopped onion
2 tbsp Garlic paste
1 tbsp Chopped green chili
1 " cinnamon
2 green cardamom1 tbsp finely Chopped coriander leaves
1 Bay leaf
1 tbsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
2 tbsp Oil
Salt To taste
- Clean, skin, wash and cut chicken into medium sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Whole Garam Masala and bay leaf. Sauté until
cardamom starts to crackle.
- Add chopped onions and cook until transluscent and soft. Make sure to stir
- Add chopped ginger, Garlic Paste, turmeric powder, corianderpowder and chopped green chilies. Sauté' for a minute.
- Add chicken pieces and beaten Curd and cook on a high flame for 7-8 minutes.
- Add kasoori methi, Garam Masala Powder, chopped fresh coriander,
salt and ¾th cup of water.
- Cover the pan and cook on a slow flame for 15-20 minutes till the chicken is tender and gravy is semi-thick.Serve hot.