1 Onion finely chopped
1 Tomato chopped
1 bunch Spinach (palak) chopped
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste.
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp Red chili powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric
3 tbsp Oil
Salt To taste
1 tsp grated coconut(optional)
- Peel potatoes,and parboil it and cut into cubes,add salt to it and then shallow fry them in 1tsp oil till golden brown and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan,Add onions and sauté till pink. Add cumin powder,coriander powder, red chili powder, haldi and ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes off
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook till oil leaves the side of the pan.
- Add the palak leaves and salt and cook for 12 - 15 minutes on a low flame.
- When done, add shallow fried potatoes cubes and mix well cook on a low flame for 5 minutes ,garnish it with grated coconut and then Serve hot with roti