This is the one which i learnt from my mom she used to pack this for my lunch during school days and i used to absolutely adore it...simple yet truly amazing in taste ...and what's nice thing is this can be done on sattvik days too ...simply Amazing in taste as well :)
1 cup boiled rice
1/2 cup boiled Green moong (sprouted)
To be mixed in a bowl
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp freshly crushed peppercorns
1 tsp coriander powder
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp grated coconut
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
4 slit green chillies
- Mix together all the ingredients mentioned under " to be mixed" and mix well and then keep aside. like the way is shown in the picture and then add boiled moong.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, when it starts to crackle add green chillies and fry well and then the moong spice mixture.
- Add salt and mix the rice well till everything is mixed in well .
- Simmer and keep for 10-15 mins.
- Now serve with Raita of your choice .