This time i thought of trying something new in chinese, and the results as usual were just amazing....Perfect for any chinese rice and when there is any get together as it is easy as well as very delicious...so am sure u all will like it too if u give it a try....
200 gms Mushroom (cut into Quarters)
6 big cloves of garlic grated
small piece of ginger grated
1/2 tsp chilli sauce
2 broken red chilli
1/2 cup spring onion
1/2 cup spring greens
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
2 green chilli
4 tbsp Tomato puree
3 tbsp tomato Ketchup
1/2 tsp Soya sauce
1 small capsicum (cut into small cubes )
10-12 cashews (few for garnishing )
1 tsp cornflour mixed with half cup water
3 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok add grated ginger and garlic and fry till light brown and then add spring onion and fry for 1 minute
- Add chilli sauce and fry and then add chilli powder ,broken red chilli, and fry for another minute
- Add tomato puree, tomato ketchup,soya sauce and fry till it leaves out oil
- Then add little water and mix ,and then add cornflour mixed with water and bring to a boil and put salt & 1/2 cup of spring greens and reserve the rest for garnishing.
- Heat oil in another pan add slit green chillies and fry for a min, add capsicum and cashews and fry for 2 minutes till tender
- Then add a pinch of red chilli powder, add mushroom and fry till it becomes tender
- Now Pour this sauce over the Mushroom and garnish with remaining spring onion greens and cashews.
- Serve with Any fried rice of your choice.