Monday, May 24, 2010

Apricot & white chocolate chip Cookies

I just love apricots wanted to try out cookies using these from a long time , but didnt get a chance well today I thought finally let me give it a try so just mixed apricots and white chocolates together and just loved the result :)...if u dont find white choco chips u can substitute it with any of ur favourite chocolate u love and fancy ,..... well I had baked this at night so was tired that I just had a small bite and thought tht I would leave it for tommorow and it was just awesome the next day just got finished in no time .....waiting for ur lovely feedback .....so do try this and let me know :)


Ingredients

1 cup Plain flour

1/2 cup butter

1 tsp vanilla essence

1/2 cup white chocolate chips

4 tbsp sugar

1 egg

3 tbsp sliced apricot

Method

Mix flour & butter till they are crumbly and then add sugar to it and mix well

Add vanilla essence, egg, chocolate chips, apricots and mix well to form a sticky dough


line the cookies on a baking sheet, put sliced apricot on each and bake it at 180 C for 20 min or till light brown on the edges


Cool it on a wire rack and then serve when required