I love dosa and chutney one of the most fav family breakfast and so yumm as well....this is one of the fab recipes shared my my fb friend Nandini Kini akka and loved the recipe ...this tasted exactly like how we get in hotels !
Recipe Credit : Kini's Kitchen
1/2 cup Urad dal
2 tbsp Dosa Rice
1/2 tsp Methi seeds
2 tbsp Maida
1 and 1/2 cup Rice flour
salt to taste
oil for drizzling and making dosa
- Soak Urad dal, methi seeds, Dosa Rice in water for 5-6 hrs.
- Mix Rice flour and maida in 2 cups of water separately in a separate container for 5-6 hrs.
- Grind the urad dal mix add little water and grind to a smooth paste.
- Now add in the rice flour and maida mix to it and mix it well so that both the batters are well incorporated .
- Leave in for fermentation for about 7-8 hrs.
- Add salt to taste and add in water if needed ( I added around 1/4 cup) to semi thick batter .
- Heat tawa spread the dosa evenly and simmer and take it out crisp drizzle with oil.
- Serve with Coconut chutney / Sambar