This is one Gorgeous dish which I learnt from my fb friend Nandini Kini akka she has got such fab collection of recipe simply love her blog ...Here is Jatpat yet awesome recipe of Bhindi have tried it so many times ...I absolutely loved it as a side for my chapathi :)
2 cups Okra / Lady's Finger / Bhindi (cut into 1' pieces)
2 tbsp oil
2 onion Finely chopped
1 finely chopped tomato
1/2 tsp Haldi powder
salt to taste
To be Fried in oil and Ground to paste
3 Green chillies
5 Garlic cloves
1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- Take a Pan add little oil fry bhindi add salt to taste and fry till cooked stirring on regular intervals and take it out in bowl and keep aside.
- Take a non stick pan add in a little oil fry garlic, green chillies amd chopped coriander leaves and fry well till garlic has become golden in colour then grind this without adding any water to a coarse paste.
- Heat oil in pan saute onion till they start getting golden brown add haldi, tomatoes and fry till tomatoes becomes mushy then add in the ground paste and fry well.
- Now add in the cooked bhindi and give a final Mix .
- Serve with chapathi....it was so delicious that I loved every bite of it with my chapathi :D.
- DO try this and don't forget to leave in your feedback :)