This is easy and quick breakfast recipe that can be prepared in a jiffy and it doesn't need any fermentation too Perfect for lazy days when u don'e feel like cooking anything !..... it's awesome to taste as well and absolutely loved every bite of it esp the peanuts compliment this dish so well and it's a very healthy and filling too ...Do try this for your family it's lovely and perfect fasting recipe too ...I have learnt this dish from a cookery show :)
1 cup sabudana (Sago seeds ) (soak in little water and keep it covered till it's puffed up)
1/2 cup semolina (coarse one )
1 potato (finely grated)
3 tbsp roughly crushed peanuts
salt to taste
1/2 tsp sugar
To be ground to a coarse paste without adding water
3-4 green chillies
3 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tsp Jeera
- Soak sago /Sabudana pearls in little water and keep it aside for 2-3 hrs . you will notice it has been fluffed up well.
- After 3 hrs take fluffed up sabudana, semolina, finely mashed potato, crushed peanuts , coarse paste of the ingredients mentioned above, then add in little salt, sugar to taste.]
- Add in little water to make it into a semi thick dough .
- Heat up a chapathi tawa when it is sizzling hot drizzle with little oil then simmer and take a ball of it and spread it on the tawa wetten ur palm with water and spread it evenly to form a round then make a hole in the center and drizzle a little oil in the center where you have made a hole like shown in the picture reason to this is so that the dosa gets cooked evenly and it's evenly crisped up .
- As it's spicy I simply love it as it is ...it doesn't need any sides like chutney /butter ...Do try this it's lovely !