How about easy and quick breakfast idea for busy mums sounds perfect right.....Yes this is the one for you Rice flour idli ...no grinding just mixing 4 basic ingredients and you will love these spongy idlis...I did try this twice I simply loved it ! Truly a great recipe and perfect for those persons who are in a rush and looking out for easy idli recipe !...Do try this and don't forget to leave in your feedback
1 cup fine Rice flour
2 cups semi thick buttermilk ( 1 and 1/2 cup thick yogurt + dilute it with 1/2 cup water)
3-4 green chillies minced finely
salt to taste
1/2 heaped tsp Eno fruit salt
- In a mixing bowl whisk yogurt with the water well and keep aside.
- Take Rice flour in a bowl add in buttermilk , salt, minced green chillies and give a good mix . Then cover and leave it overnight.
- Next morning steam the Idli container and apply coconut oil generously on the idli container.
- Now add in Eno to the idli mix which you have kept it overnight and mix well and steam them in idli moulds or container for 10-12 mins till it comes out clean in the middle . Allow it to cool completely before taking it out .
- Serve wtih sambar / Chutney your choice but you really can't make out that this idli is without urad dal .
- Note ; As Eno is used in here make sure you use the whole batter in a batch !