3-4 Potato Boiled and mashed roughly with hands
3 tbsp grated coconut
1/4 tsp cumin seeds / Jeera
1/2 tsp hing / asafoetida
2 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
1 ' ginger
3-4 green chillies
2 tsp lemon Juice
salt to taste
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp Jeera
2 tbsp oil
- Pressure cook Potato into 2-3 whistles and peel the skin and mash it roughly with the help of your hands.
- Take a Mixer grinder grind green chilli, hing , little cumin seeds, ginger ,coriander leaves just give this one Whiz and make sure you don't add any water . Lastly add coconut and give it one final blitz. Then take this ground masala out and keep it aside.
- Take a kadai add oil add mustard seeds when it pops add jeera and curry leaves now add in ground masala and fry for 2-3 mins .
- Add in salt and now add in crushed potato mix well then finally add in lemon juice and give it a final toss. Ready !
- Serve with Chapathi / Poori
- Pure bliss ...I absolutely love it every time I prepare this :D