2 and 1/2 Packets Parle-g biscuits( each containing 10-15 biscuits approx)
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cooking soda
1/2 - 1 cup milk( required as per consistency)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup chopped walnuts or chocolate chips
few cashews for garnishing + chocochips
- Grind the biscuits into the mixer very finely and sieve it with baking powder and cooking soda and then keep aside.
- Take a bowl, add sieved biscuit mixture,sugar and mix well
- Add milk gradually and keep beating it well till you get the right consistency(as that of a cake) for 10 minutes with the help of an electric beater.
- Add vanilla essence,chopped walnuts,or chocolate chips as per your choice and then beat well for a minute.
- Arrange the paper cups in the cake moulds and put 1-2 tsp batter in each cups,garnish it with cashews on the center
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 15-20 minutes or till done and then allow it to cool for 5 minutes and then serve.
- My Variation : If you fancy orange flavour cakes give a good squirt of Orange juice (fresh) .