This is the recipe that I had tried from Show me the curry.com ..Its totally awesome and lovely recipe , and the filling is so nice that you can use it even as a sandwich filling , But I do strongly recommend you to try this and serve with love to ur family, My hubby ..totally loved it...I only change what i did was i added 1/4 cup grated carrot , u can omit this if u want and just stick to the original recipe :)
1 cup cottage cheese grated
1/2 cup finely grated carrot
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp cumin Powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1/4 tsp chaat masala
1/4 tsp Amchur (I used lemon juice)
salt to taste
2 tsp Oil
1 Puff Pastry sheet (Thawed)
- In bowl mix grated cottage cheese, carrot, turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, cumin Powder, Chaat masala, Amchur, salt and mix well.
- Now add 2 tbsp coriander leaves to it and mix well.
- Heat oil when it turns hot put the spice and cottage cheese mixture and fry well for 1-2 mins . Turn off the gas and keep aside.
- Dust a surface with flour and place puff pastry sheet and roll it evenly with the help of the rolling pin. Spread the filling evenly.
- Now roll it tightly till the other end and slice to 1' thick slices and place it on the greased baking tray.
- Brush them with oil evenly and bake it in a preheated oven to 180'c for 15 -20 mins or till they turn golden on top. Enjoy with spicy ketchup ....or a hot cup of coffee :-)