This is my absolute favourite dessert , whenever I crave for something sweet this is the one I prepare to satiate my taste buds . take a bite ...hmm it's heaven in a bite :D , absolutely love it , if you do you fancy something sweet for this festive season then do try this , you will surely love it :D , So here it is NO BAKE BISCOFF CHEESECAKE recipe
1 pack of store brought Biscoff biscuit (20 -25 biscuits )
1/2 cup butter
1 cup Cream cheese
1/4 cup Biscoff spread (easily available in stores)
1 cup whipped cream (whip the whipping cream with the help of an electric beater till it forms peaks)
1/4 cup biscoff spread to top the cheese cake
- Crush the biscoff biscuits in a food pro till fine crumb add in melted butter and mix well till it starts to resemble like a wet sand.
- Take a deep cake tin and press down this mixture till it forms a crusty base and cover and refrigerate for an hour till it sets
- In mixing bowl add in whipped cream , Biscoff spread, cream cheese and mix in till well incorporated.
- Layer this mixture on the biscuit base and top it with a generous layer of biscoff spread and refrigerate for about 4-5 hrs until firm and set.
- Cut into portions you desire to serve, I am sure you too won't settle with just one slice :D