2-3 tbsp curd
1/2 tsp Baking soda
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Grind over ripened banana in mixed grinder to a fine paste or you can even finely grate it.
- Mince green chillies finely . In Bowl add pureed Banana, minced green chillies. whole Jeera, coarsely crushed black peppercorn , Jaggery, curd , baking soda, salt to taste and whisk it well and leave it aside. After 2-3 mins you can see bubbles forming .
- Now add maida/ plain flour and knead to a smooth dough . add more plain flour to knead into a smooth dough .
- Leave in to ferment overnight . If you intend to do this tomorrow it's pretty best knead the dough at night.
- Next morning knead it well again dusting with little maida/ plain flour , Pinch out a little dough make round balls of all the remaining dough .
- Roll it once with the help of rolling pin not more then the size of puri and then heat oil and deep fry in oil .
- Serve hot and serve with coriander chutney of your choice ...Perfect morning breakfast !