Yet another delicious cookie recipe which I treasure , I made two topping with this one with pistachio and other with white chocolate.....hmmmm both were so equally good that it is very hard to decide which one was really the best .....here goes the recipe for it :)
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup maida
2 tsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup White chocolate drops
few White drops for decorating
- Soften butter at room temperature.
- Sieve Maida with cocoa powder and keep it aside.
- Mix butter and condensed milk together and then slowly add white chocolate chips and mix.
- Add Sieved maida and cocoa powder little by little and mix it with your hands till u get a very smooth dough.
- Now roll the dough and cut it with the help of a heart shape cookie cutter.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 180'c for 10 to 15 minutes or till it is slightly brown on the edges
- Cool it on a wire rack .
- Melt chocolate in microwave and keep aside
- Now with the help of spoon take a little of melted chocolate and spread the chocolate on the half of the heart cookie then sprinkle chopped pistachio on the portion u have applied chocolate on , OR u can top it with white chocolate drops.
- Leave it to set for about 10 minutes and serve.