Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crispy Indian Style Spicy Quesadillas


I wanted to try this from a long time and had tortillas so thought will give it a try and it was so nice and crisp and I actually have started liking it more than pizza ...I had actually tawa fried it till tortillas were crisp on both the side as u can see in the picture ..just loved this a lot...I know Pizzas are good but I must say this is equally good too ....well U can do this however u like or prefer it by using ketchup if u want to make it saucy , I just liked the fresh flavours of vegs and cheese to remain like that so did not wanted to mix sauce ...well I leave it to you to try it and let me know :)

Ingredients

3-4 Tortillas

1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese

1 tsp oil

For the filling

1 tomato finely finely chopped
1 Red capsicum finely chopped
1/2 cup boiled sweet corn
1/2 cup Grated paneer
3 Minced Green chillies
3 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
salt to taste
Method
  • Heat oil in a pan, add green chillies and fry for a min and then take it out in a bowl
  • Add rest of the ingredients mentioned under filling and mix it well

  • Heat a tawa and fry one tortilla till crisp and then spread the filling evenly and then spread the cheese on it


  • Place another tortilla on it and press it
  • Now carefully turn and fry on the other side and fry till it becomes crispy and then place it on a serving plate and cut it into 6 pieces with the help of a pizza cutter and then serve hot with sour cream