This is my hubby's fav side dish which he just loves to have it with Dal and rice. This is such a beautiful dish which is great for get together or parties and it gives out a lovely aroma ..simply YUM !...Simply try this and leave in Ur feedback ;-)
1 &1/2 cups Cauliflower (cut into med sized florets)
1/2 cup capsicum / Bell peppers (finely chopped)
1 Onion (finely chopped)
2 Tomatoes (chopped)
1 tsp of Kasoori Methi (Dried fenugreek leaves)
2 green chilli (Sliced)
1/4 tsp Jeera
2 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2 tbsp Single cream
2 tsp coriander leaves
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil +2 tbsp for frying
- Parboil Cauliflower with haldi and salt and drain and keep aside.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil fry cauliflower till edges get brown Drain and keep aside.
- Then fry chopped capsicum in same oil for 2 Min's and keep aside.
- In pan add oil add jeera when it splutters add chopped garlic, chopped ginger fry well.
- Then add 2 green chilli sliced and fry.
- To it add chopped onion and fry till brown then add 1 tsp kasoori methi and fry well for 2 Min's till u get a nice aroma.
- Then ad chopped tomatoes and fry well till they get mashed then add garam masala, coriander powder.
- Add coriander leaves, tomato ketchup and continue frying well.
- Then add cream and fry well. Finally add fried capsicum and cauliflower and toss well till the masala gets coated to it well. Serve Hot !
Best served with rice and Dal ...U'll Simply Love it!!!!