This is an amazing recipe from Anjum Anand's latest book I love curry I got this recipe from her website ..it was truly amazing recipe....... almost all her recipes are simple to follow and lovely..:)....so here's one more amazing dry Paneer Subzi recipe which goes excellent with Paratha
1 cup Paneer cut into small cubes
1/2 cup Green capsicum cut into cubes
2 Onion cut into cubes
1 Big Tomato pureed in blender
1 Green Chilli
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp cream
2 tsp oil
salt to taste
- Cut 1 Big tomato into chunks and puree it in blender and keep aside.
- In Kadai add oil when the oil is hot add Cumin seeds when it starts to splutter add slit green chilli and fry well.
- Now add onion cubes and fry well add ginger garlic paste to it and fry well for 2-3 Min's.
- Add Tomato puree and fry well for 2 mins then add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well fry till it leaves out oil.
- Now add capsicum cubes ,Paneer cubes, sprinkle garam masala.
- Add coriander leaves and Cream ........YUM YUM ........Excellent with Chapathi.