This is my son's fav burger....This patties is so beautiful that u can serve just like that...u'll absolutely love the flavors in it ...simply addictive, soft and lovely....I'll bet even if u try it ull say the same thing....I had just experimented and used flavors which I simply love...hope u all will like it too!
1 can Boiled chickpea (water drained )
1/4 cup frozen and boiled sweetcorn
1 tsp ginger (finely chopped)
1 small red onion chopped finely
1 tsp kasoori methi
1 tsp coriander leaves
1 tsp Chana Masala (Badshah)
1 big clove of garlic grated
salt to taste
For outer coating/ Batter
1/4 cup gram flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp chana masala
water as required to make a semi thick batter
1/4 cup Sliced onion (fried)
2 Burger Buns Slit
- Grind boiled chickpea in a mixer grinder / Food pro without adding water.
- Take it out in a bowl add ginger, red onion, sweetcorn, grated garlic, Chana Masala, Kasoori Methi , coriander leaves, salt and mix well.
- Mix well and shape it into a patties and keep aside.
- Make a semi thick batter using gram flour, chana masala, salt and mix well
- Now dip the shaped patties in the gram flour batter and shallow fry in oil.
- Drain on a Kitchen Towel and keep aside.
- Slit the burger buns apply mayo on one side and ketchup on the other
- Place the fried chana patties on the center .
- Top it with some fried onion . Sandwich the other half...and bite into it and enjoy the lovely flavored burger...Well it tastes so so so good...my son loved it :-)