Monday, May 10, 2010

Lime Biscuits

I had  tried this recipe from Anjum Anand's Book and it was very nice to have as well.....it was so nice to have way beyond my expectation and very tangy to taste reminded me of the lime candy sweet which I used to adore during my travel to any place :).....This is bookmarked as my favourite cookies so do try this if u like the flavour of lemon:)

Ingredients


1/2 cup Plain flour

1/4 cup Castor sugar

1/4 cup softened butter

1/2 tsp lemon zest(grated)

juice of 1/2 lemon

Few almond flakes for garnishing

Method

  • Mix all the ingredients to a smooth dough and keep aside for 20 minutes

  • Roll the dough into 1/4 " thickness and cut into desired shape with a cookie cutter

  • Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 15 minutes

  • Cool it on a wire rack and serve when required
Post a Comment