Monday, March 14, 2011

Spicy Babycorn Strips

 

I loved experimenting these babycorn my way, loved the way flavours were bursting out when I took a first bite, it was truely Amazing, trust me you 'll absolutely love these ....so Try these and do let me know how u liked them ...I did a lovely chinese gravy with these fritters which will follow in my next post : )

Ingredients

1 cup Babycorn (cut into thin Strips)

2 Cloves of garlic

1' ginger

2  Red Chillies (Bedagi)

1 tbsp coriander leaves

1/2 cup Gramflour

salt to taste

water for binding

oil for deep frying

Method


  • Cut Babycorn into long stips
  • Now Grind red chilli, coriander leaves, garlic cloves, ginger to a fine paste adding little water.
  • Now add this to the Gramflour and mix , add salt and add water little by little till you get a semi thick consistency .
  • Heat oil in a kadai
  • Now Dip babycorn in the prepared batter and deep fry them in small batches till crisp  &  Serve with Spicy Ketchup.....Yum Yum ...perfect strips