Wraps are so filling and scrumptious meal to me.... there are so many fillings which you could do with options are endless :D .....today I am sharing my fav which can be filled in a wrap and can be surely be made your fav too. Thanks to my sister Soumya Vishal Kamat for sharing such a lovely reicpe with me ...I simply loved and relished it from the day I have tried it :)
4-5 Ready made Tortilla wrap
1 cup of Paneer (cut into med. Sized cubes)
1 cup cubed onion (cut into big chunks
To be ground to paste for mariande
2 tbsp Mint leaves
4 tbsp coriander leaves
1/4 tsp Roasted Jeera powder
1-2 green chillies (adjust according to your spice tolerance level)
1 tsp Lemon juice
1/4 cup sev
1 tsp honey
Other ingredients for the marinade
3 tbsp curd
1 tbsp cream
1/4 tsp cornflour
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
- In mixer grinder add in mint, coriander leaves, roasted Jeera powder, Green chilli, lemon juice , sev , honey to a fine paste. Add salt to taste and mix.
- Then remove it from the mixer grinder add in curd, cream, cornflour give a good mix. then add in Paneer, Capsicum, onion and mix well. Set the marinade aside for 20 mins.
- Heat oil in non stick pan and fry the marinade till it leaves out oil and becomes v thick Or you can arrange in a skewer stick and roast it on tawa . choice is yours how you would like it to be .
- Heat the non stick tawa and heat up the tortilla on both side. Then put the filling in the center and wrap it up .
- Serve with onion rings which is rosted for a min and sprinkled with chaat masala ...Enjoy ...its Awesome !