This is my experimental recipe which i tried the other day and my children just loved the flavour in it.....My family loves Garlic naan , garlic flavour in it is so yummy ...so thought I'll incorporate it...my son loved it and said it's almost the same to any garlic paratha we get in restaurants ....so do try this you will absolutely love it ..serve with dahi mixed with Pickle try this its absolutely yummy !
For the dough
2 cups Wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar (opt)
little olive oil
For Paneer Filling
1 & 1/2 cup Paneer at room Temperature and ( crumbled by hand or grated)
6-7 big flakes of garlic ( finely chopped )
3-4 green chillies ( finely minced)
2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
salt to taste ( add little as you have already added salt while preparing the dough)
2 tsp oil + oil for making Paratha
- Heat oil when it is hot add in garlic, green chilli and fry till garlic turns slightly brown then add in coriander leaves and fry and add this to the Crumbled paneer and salt and keep aside.
- Take a wide bowl add in salt, wheat flour, sugar, and mix in add water little by little and knead into a smooth dough.
- Add in little olive oil and mix it well and make a smooth dough and keep aside covered for 30 mins.
- Now pinch out a small portion of the dough (lemon sized one) and flatten in the center with the help of the thumb then put filling with a spoon and cover it up again into small ball and repeat the same with others and keep aside.
- Dust a flat surface with flour and roll the filled balls into med sized chapathi and keep aside.
- Heat a non stick tawa and place the chapathi and fry on both side apply little oil / ghee on both side and fry .
- Serve with Curd, Pickle ...every bite feels so good ...Yumm !