This is one of the pakodas I tasted in Hotel was so inspired to cook that based on the taste I tried this recipe and I absolutely loved the taste.....Ginger and Ajwain gives such a beautiful taste to this pakoda that you will absolutely love the taste and say it's Amazing ....had to cook another batch of them as both my hubby and sons loved them ...Yum Yum !
2 cups of cauliflower (cut into florets)
2 onion (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
large generous pinch of Ajwain
1 tbsp grated ginger
2 tbsp fine Cornmeal / Maize flour
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp Rice flour
4 tbsp Gram flour
4-5 Green chillies (finely chopped / minced)
1/4 tsp haldi
salt to taste
oil to deep fry the florets
- Take chopped onion is a mixing bowl add washed cauliflower florets in it add salt and mix well add coriander leaves, ajwain, ginger, minced green chillies and mix well .
- Now add cornmeal, cornflour, rice flour, Gram flour, turmeric powder and give a good mix add very little water and give a good mix it will become sticky . Don't make it too watery as it won't be crispy . Add salt to taste and give a final mix. I have shown the pic how your pakoda batter should look like
- Heat oil when it it hot then simmer a bit and deep fry in oil in small batches
- Serve with Dip of your choice....we Enjoyed it just like that without any dip .
- It was fab !...Do try this and don't forget to leave in your feedback !