One of my fav sabzis to go with any paratha is this peas masala ...I used to simply love this whenever my mom used to prepare it for tiffin / Breakfast with chapathi . simply awesome dip for chapathi so whenever i prepare this I have so many fond memories and over years it's been my family favourite too :)
2 cup boiled peas
2 onion (chopped)
1 Medium sized Tomato (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp Haldi powder (turmeric)
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala Powder
1 tsp Rice flour (Mix with 1/4 cup water)
2 tbsp oil + 1 tsp ghee (opt)
salt to taste
- Heat pan add oil & ghee fry onions till onions turn light brown (make sure you don't burn it ).
- Add haldi, Chilli powder and garam masala fry well for a minute.
- Add chopped tomato fry well till tomato turns mushy and it oozes out oil and leaves the sides of the pan .
- Now add in boiled peas , salt and mix well.
- Mix in rice flour mixed with water and boil on a simmer flame for 4-5 mins till your left with semi thick consistency . Done !
- It's simple yet Super delicious and it's my fav curry to go with chapathi ...finger licking good I must say !