Apart from palak paneer and dal palak , salad i stuggle to incorporate these iron rich palak in my daily diet I always look out for variation in recipes and keen to cook them this was the one I came across ....lovely flavours and its awesome to taste :) Thanks Laxmi Rakesh for contributing such a fab recipe ...simply love every bite of it :) Perfect side curry to go with Rice ...fancy a change from dal and rice then do try this it's fab !
2 cups Spinach leaves / Palak
3 Green chillies
1/4 cup coconut
3 tbsp well beaten yogurt
salt to taste
3-4 cloves of garlic roughly chopped
1 red chilli broken
1 tbsp oil
- Wash and cook palak with green chillies and keep aside.
- Grind this to a fine puree and keep aside.
- Grind coconut with water to a fine paste .
- Now take a bowl take the spinach puree mix in the coconut paste, add the well beaten yogurt and mix well.
- Add salt to taste add water to the consistency needed.
- Tadka : Heat oil in a pan add in garlic and fry well till slight gloden brown then add the red chillies and pour this on the palak tamabali .
- Done !....Enjoy with Rice :)