I had prepared a big batch of ladoo for diwali to share it with my friends and this is one special sweet which I am posting today fav Churmi Ladoo / Churmundo / Wheat flour ladoo it's very easy to prepare it needs just precise measurements and you will get a no fail ladoo....so do follow the exact recipe for getting this ladoo perfectly . So do try this and leave in your feedback :)
1 & 1/4 cup wheat flour
3/4 cup sugar (powdered)
1/2 cup Ghee /Clarified Butter
2 tbsp Gram flour /Besan
2 tbsp fine Semolina
7-8 Green cardamom (Remove the seeds from the pods and powder it )
2 tbsp cashews (chopped)
6-7 Almonds / Badam (chopped)
- Heat 3 tbsp ghee in a wide pan and add in wheat flour and simmer on a very low flame and roast it (on a low flame for 15 - 20 mins (This is key here don't try to skip the roasting process and Make sure you do it on the lowest flame flour might be burnt). After roasting it well for 20 mins remove it in a wide mixing bowl and keep aside.
- Now in the same pan add 1 tbsp of ghee and roast the gram flour on a low flame for 5-7 mins till you get a nice aroma . Remove it on put on the mixing bowl where you have already added roasted flour.
- Now take 1 more tbsp of ghee and roast the semolina on a low flame for 5-7 mins till a bit crisp and put this too on a mixing bowl. Roast the nuts on a low flame and keep it aside as well.
- So now comes the mixing part add in the powdered sugar to the mixing bowl and give all the ingredients a good mix add in green cardamom powder.
- Add in the roasted nuts . Now heat the remaining ghee on a low flame till well melted and put this to the mixing bowl let it cool a bit and mix it well with hands .you will see that you will be able to bind this well and shape it in form of ladoo .
- Store in an air tight container and it stays fresh for 10- 15 days .
- So do try it if you love it don't forget to leave in your feedback would love to read in your comments :D