Monday, March 27, 2017

Wheat flour Rawa Dosa

Rawa Dosa is my all time Favourite recipe ..I usually don't try any other recipe rather then the one I have posted previously in my blog here  ...This is one special recipe where I was hooked too as it calls for whole wheat flour and it's healthy too for my surpise it came out perfect the very first time I tried :) ...Thanks to my dear friend and relative Nandini Kini akka for sharing such a lovely instant recipe of rawa dosa that I absolutely loved it . Serve it with chutney of your choice but it's a quick and instant recipe which I would recommend my viewers to try ...Please make sure you follow the exact measurements here for the perfect Dosa  :)



Ingredients 

1 cup Wheat flour 

1/2 cup Rice flour 

3 cups water 

salt to taste 

1/2 tsp Jeera

2-3 green chilli minced

1 medium sized onion (finely chopped)

2 tbsp coriander leaves 

Method 
  • In a mixing bowl add in wheat flour, Rice flour, salt and mix well then add in little by little water ( Make sure there are no lumps and it's mixed really well . Please stick on to the measurement of water given . it will look watery but that's how it should be .
  • Add in onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, whole cumin seeds (jeera) . mix well .
  • Take the chapathi tawa and spread the oil with the help of the kitchen tissue pour one ladle full of batter (Make sure you stir well). Pour from outside of the tawa and fill the gaps in the center and make sure you don't fill too much . As those holes will make the dosa to crisp up . As soon as you pour the dosa batter simmer the gas to a low heat and worth a while to wait for the dosa to crisp up.
  • Drizzle with 2 tsp oil take out the dosa to crisp up . Serve with chutney of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment