This is lovely bite sized lollipop which is surely going to be top favourites among your kids ....how about if I tell you it is roasted on tawa with just 2 tsp oil.....perfect for craving and its quiet healthy too....tastes Amazing ...do try this and leave in your feedback :)
10-12 Paneer cut into Fingers
For thick marinade
2 tbsp Shezwan sauce ( I have used ching's )
1 tbsp ketchup
1/2 tsp Dark chilli soya sauce (used Ching's brand)
1/4 tsp veg stock powder
2 tbsp spring onion (finely chopped)
1 tsp chopped garlic (Lovely garlicy flavour )
1/2 tsp cornflour
10-12 toothpicks to prick on the base of Paneer
1/4 cup cornflour + or more for rolling the paneer
1/4 cup white toasted sesame seeds
1 tbsp Ketchup
1 tbsp hung curd /cream cheese
2 tsp spring onion for garnish
- Make a thick marinade using schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, finely chopped spring onion, garlic, cornflour , veg stock powder and mix well to make a very thick marinade.
- Now roll paneer into this marinade one by one.
- In another plate just put little cornflour and roll it with cornflour just a light dusting is fine here .
- Heat flat tawa / Non stick pan I have used chapathi tawa and drizzle with little oil and lower the flame on a very low heat and roast the paneer slices till done.
- Now prick these paneer on toothpicks and now comes the fun part....with pastry brush just apply little ketchup then sprinkle some extra sesame seeds and dip the top in cream cheese and sprinkle a little spring onion and Serve...its Yumm and total mix of flavours...will give you sweet sour spice taste you will absolutely love...Yumm!!!!!(Note I havent used any salt in this recipe as shezwan chutney and soya , stock has already lot of salt content in it ..you could check the marinade and use according to your tastebuds if you wish it worked just fine for me:)