This is one recipe which I was inspired by my friend Shwetha's blog of Shwet's Sizzling Wok which she had featured this Kothambir wadi ...one of the awesome Jatpat recipe can be made in no minutes !
Recipe Courtesy : Veg Recipes of India / Shwet's Sizzling Wok
Here goes the recipe for that :)
1/2 cups finely chopped Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1 cup besan (if needed more add more)
1/4 tsp Haldi powder
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tsp ginger green chilli paste
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2-3 tbsp roasted peanuts (roughly chopped)
3/4 cup water to make it semi thick batter ( I used a little less then that)
salt to taste
Oil to deep fry or shallow fry the wadis
- Mix together all the ingredients except the oil with water to make the batter semi thick.
- Take a microwave safe dish and grease it well with oil . Pour this mix cover on it and microwave high for 2 mins.
- The mixture should be firm like how i have shown in the picture below.
- Insert the toothpick in center to see if it has cooked properly ..if not microwave high for another 1/2 a minute and see when completely done allow it to cool.
- Slice and deep fry in oil and drain and serve. I have shallow fried it here
- Serve with Ketchup it's yummy !