1 & 1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup sago (soaked in little water for 3 hrs)
2 tbsp fried vermicilli (Roast in ghee)
1/4 cup sugar (increase if u have a sweet tooth)
1 tsp Elaichi powder
3 tbsp Roasted cashews (Roast in ghee)
2 tbsp Raisins
few strands of saffron (kesar)
- Roast vermicilli , cashews and raisins seperatly.
- Soak sago for 2-3 hrs till it gets puffed up.
- In deep pan add milk put kesar and boil it.
- Add sago and boil till sago gets cooked add little water if too thick .
- Add sugar and bring to a boil. Add fried vermecilli (seviyaan), add cashews and boil.
- Add Elaichi powder and finally switch off the gas.
- Add more milk if its thick..Finally at the time of serving add raisins ...don't add raisins before that else milk gets seperated . Serve chilled !!....Enjoy