Would you like a delicious soup that is filling and also healthy? Then I would definitely recommend you to try this out and it would be your favourite soup too and it is all healthy. This is an easy to make soup and good light lunch time meal for anyone who isn't keen on eating lots. This soup is the key to anyone's meal time hunger, I actually came across this recipe when I was on Instagram and I decide to try this and it was a fab in the house. So do try this and comment in your replies in the space below.
RECIPE CREDIT - NEHA DEEPAK SHAH
2 medium sized Onion (sliced)
3-4 cloves of Garlic
1" Ginger (sliced)
1-2 Green chilli (depending on your spice level)
2 medium sized Carrots (cut into roundels)
1 tbsp Coriander stem (retain the leaves for garnishing)
1 small Beetroot (cubed or in quarters)
2-3 yellow Moong dal
3 Tomatoes (sliced)
2 tbsp oil
Salt and Pepper ( depending on your taste)
Butter and chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing
Bread croutons to top your soup (opt)
- Take a pressure cooker add 2 tbsp oil and when it is smoking hot add in the onions, garlic, ginger, green chilli and sauté for a couple of minutes then add carrots, chopped coriander stems, small beetroot, soaked yellow moong dal, tomatoes then add 1+1/2 cups of water and pressure cook for two whistles.
- Cool and grind it to a fine paste.
- Transfer it into a deep pot then add in the paste, and the required quantity of water and bring it to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper as per your taste, garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve piping hot with bread croutons.
Post a Comment