This is best way to make your kids have vegs ....lovely and they will absolutely love it too :) The recipe idea is based on sanjeev kapoor video however i have changed the recipe ..Here goes the recipe for this ...this is absolutely filling and lovely to try it and you too will agree with that :)
For Spinach Chapathi dough
1 cup of Spinach (washed and boiled)
2-3 green chillies
salt to taste
1 cup Wheat flour
For Yellow Chapathi Dough
1 cup Wheat Flour
1/4 tsp haldi powder
2 tbsp curd
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
large pinch of ajwain
Salt to taste
1 cup finely grated Paneer
1 Cup corn boiled (Crush 1/2 the corn and leave the other half that way
1/4 cup Red & Green capsicum finely chopped
1' ginger (finely grated)
2-3 green chillies (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
2 tbsp oil
For the paste
3 tbsp maida /Plain flour
2 tbsp water
For Spinach paratha
- Boil Spinach , green chillies and grind this into smooth puree.
- Mix spinach puree, salt and wheat flour little by little to make a smooth dough and keep aside.(no need to add any water).
- keep this aside for 10 mins.
- Mix in salt, haldi, red chilli powder , Curd /Yogurt, salt, ajwain and add wheat flour and water to make a smooth dough .
For Making chapathi
- As shown below roll one spinach chapathi and one yellow dough chapathi and rub oil evenly then place chapathi one over the ther and roll it tightly like a log.
- Now take a knife and cut from the center and roll in again like shown in the picture below.
- Roll the disks into chapathi and heat the tawa and roast all the chapathi on both side till cooked
For the filling
- Take half the corn and crush in mixer grinder to one whizz. In non stick pan add oil add ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves and fry on low flame till nice aroma.
- Now capsicum and fry till cooked then add in crushed corn and mix . stir for 2- 3 mins.
- Now add corn (remaining one), mix add salt and keep aside.
- Take off the flame now add paneer and mix well.
- Now make a paste of maida, water and keep aside.
- Now take a chapathi add a little filling in the center.
- Add maida paste as seal like shown below in the picture.
- Drizzle a tawa with little oil and fry on low flame on both side till crisp and slice and serve this delight.....absolutely fab..isn't it ....hmm it is go and prepare this and bring a smile on your loved ones face...pls do drop in a feedback if you did like this !!!