These are my absolute favs ....too good blend of flavours a little sweet, bit spicy just a perfect seasoning and this is a pure indulging treat for me .....I absolutely love these do try these addictive frys you will love these and if you do pls don't forget to leave in your feedback !
1 Pumpkin (cut into triangle shape as shown or any shape which You prefer)
2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Haldi / turmeric powder
1/4 tsp hing powder
salt to taste
Fine rawa / Semolina for dusting
oil to shallow fry
- Marinate Pumpkin triangles with red chilli powder, Haldi, salt and hing powder.
- Leave it aside for 1 hr .
- Spread fine Rawa / semolina on the plate and coat these pumpkin triangles with rawa so that they are well coated.
- Then Heat the small non stick pan add in little oil and shallow fry in oil till golden brown.
- Serve with Rice and dal :)