Hi today i am posting this recipe which is every one's favourite snack .....U will just love it when you try it out yourself....and also sending it to sweets & savouries event hosted by sara of sara's corner.....
1/2 cup urad dal
2 cups rice flour
2 1/2 cups water
3 tsp white til seeds
- Fry urad dal till light pink and it leaves out nice aroma.
- Now Grind this to a fine powder and sieve it and and keep aside.
- Now take a mixing bowl mix sieved urad dal flour , rice flour, white til, cumin seeds, salt.
- Heat 2 1/2 cups of water and put 2 tsp ghee and heat this water until small boils comes out and put this in the sieved flour and mix to get a smooth dough.
- Now take a chakli press press to make a round shape onto a paper and deep fry in oil till crisp and brown.