This is one the best sabzi to go with Chapathi or even dal and rice ...its just too good I have already tried it 3-4 times and simply loved the taste.... you can use your own combination of vegs you will simply love the combination of spices here ....Lovely here goes the recipe for it :)
1 cup Cauliflower
1/4 cup carrot
1/4 cup peas
2 boiled potato cut into big chunks
1 big onion (finely chopped)
1/2 tsp Jeera
1/4 tsp Kasoori methi
1/2 tsp Tumeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp Kitchen king masala
2 tomato chopped
salt to taste
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp oil for frying vegs + 3 tbsp for frying the masala
- Heat oil in a kadai fry cauliflower florets , diced carrot, 2 boiled potato and fry till they are lightly crisped and then keep it aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan add jeera, when it splutters add chopped onion and fry well add kasoori methi and fry for a while.
- Now add in haldi, green peas and fry well for a min then add red chilli powder, tomato and fry till tomatoes get mashed up well.
- Now add fried vegetables, garam masala, kitchen king masala, and mix it lightly till the masala coats the vegetables well .
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve with chapathi...I simply loved it :D