I simply love various types of stir frys this one is filling and satisfying and its a complete meal by itself ..it goes well with chapathi or poori too . So try this healthy blend of vegs and love it :) I had done this on a fasting day so didn't add any onion or garlic in this curry but still it's really v yumm to taste
1 big Carrot (grated ) ( Don't grate on a finer blade )
1 big boiled potato (cubed )
1/2 cup boiled peas
1/2 of yellow caspicum (cubed)
1/2 of Red Capsicum (cubed)
2 tbsp coconut (freshly grated)
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
1/2 tsp haldi
1 tsp Chilli powder
large pinch of Garam masala
1 sprig of curry leaves
Finely chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing
2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Take a non stick pan add 1/2 tsp oil fry the Potato till crisp and keep aside.
- Fry Capsicum in same pan till crisp but little cooked then keep aside.
- In pan add oil add mustard seeds when it splutters add curry leaves then add peas , grated carrot fry well for 2 mins add coconut fry for a minute.
- Now add fried potato , capsicum toss add haldi, Chilli powder, Garam masala mix well . Lastly give a good squirt of lemon and mix.
- Now add coriander leaves and serve .
- Best side dish with Roti and dal ...I sometime have it just like that as a roti filling :)