One Perfect curry with go with chapathi or Naan is this curry was so good that I simply loved every bite of it. I have slightly changed the recipe .... Here goes the recipe for this :)
Recipe Credit : Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
2 cup Mushrooms (finely sliced)
1/2 cup Peas (boiled)
1 med onion (finely chopped)
1/4 cup chopped Spring onion (White part finely chopped)
2 green chillies (finely chopped)
1 Tomato (finely chopped)
1 Green Cardamom (whole)
1/4 cup Fresh Tomato puree ( you can use store brought one or fresh ...I have used fresh one here and ground 1 large tomato )
1/2 tsp haldi powder
1 tsp Dhania powder
1/4 tsp Roasted Jeera Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tbsp Cashew paste
2 tbsp coriander leaves
1/2 tsp Kasoori methi powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
2 tbsp cream
salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan add dalchini, cardamom, fry till elaichi swells up then green chillies add chopped onion , spring Onion (only onion) and fry well till nice aroma.
- Add in ginger garlic paste, tomato (chopped) and fry well till it leaves out oil then add in tomato puree (puree of 1 tomato) , Chilli powder, haldi powder, Dhania powder, Roasted Jeera powder, fry well .
- Now add in mushroom and peas , salt, chilli powder, cashew paste , Crushed Kasoori methi add water and cook for 2 mins.
- Lastly add in garam masala fry well .
- Cook till semi thick . Lastly add in little cream and serve with Chapathi / Phulka ....It's Delicious !!!!