Here is a recipe of the cookie which i tried it the very first time and I do remember how much my family just loved these cookies. It turned out to be a bit soft in the center and turned out very light and nice even without adding baking powder or anything , so when i went shopping today I saw a bag of cookies and I remembered these cookies which I had tried long back so thought of trying it today. So if you not trying this recipe you are missing out something guys so please try and here goes the recipe for it....
Ingredients (Makes 10-12 big cookies)
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup maida
2 tsp brown or demerara sugar
1/4 cup choco chips + few for decorating on the top
2 tbsp candied peel + few for decorating on the top
- Mix butter and sugar and cream it with hand mixer
- Now add condensed milk and cream this roughly now slowly add chocochips, candied peel and mix it well and then add maida and mix it with hands to get a very smooth dough.
- Now make a ball and grease a baking tray then put the baking paper and then make small rounds of the dough top it with chocochips and candied peel as shown below
- Bake it in preheated oven at 180'c for 10 to 15 mins or when it is slightly brown on the edges
- Cool it on a wire rack and then serve
(In case u dont find candid peel u can use 2 tbsp chopped orange peel and 2 tbsp sugar and Boil the orange peel in 2 tbsp sugar syrup and use it as required)