This is one dish you can prepare when u have unexpected guests around....and am i sending this recipe to the event hosted by sanghi from tasty bites
Ingredients1 purple aubergine
3 cloves of garlic1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp red chilli powder1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp gram flour1 tsp rice flour
salt to tasteoil to deep fry
For tempering1 tsp mustard seeds
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leavesMethod
- Cut aubergine into circles. Now add salt and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Grind garlic cloves, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala , red chilli powder, turmeric powder to a fine paste.
- Sprinkle gram flour and rice powder to the paste and apply on each aubergines and marinate for 10 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan and when its hot deep fry these aubergines till crispy and golden brown and then arrange them in a serving dish
- For tempering take a small pan, put mustard seeds, coriander leaves and when they sputter put this tempering all over the aubergines and then serve hot