Ingredients1 cup basmati rice
10-12 mushrooms cut into quarter
1/2 cup finely chopped spring onion + greens
3-4 green chillies roughly chopped
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp ajinomoto
1 tsp vinegar
4-5 garlic finely chopped
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp melted butter
salt to taste
few chopped spring onion greens for garnishing
- Boil the basmati rice in 3 cups water till 3/4th done, drain it and keep aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a pan, add green chillies and saute for a min, then add garlic and fry till light brown.
- Add the spring onion and its greens and fry well again for 2 minutes.
- Now add mushrooms,soya sauce,ajinomoto,vinegar and fry till the mushrooms are tender and then add salt .
- Mix basmati rice with melted butter and salt and mix well gently and then add rice to the mushrooms and mix it well.
- Cover and cook it on a low flame for 10 minutes and then garnish it with spring onion greens.
- Serve hot with any spicy chinese gravy of your choice .