Recipe Credit : Anushruthi /Rajashree Food videos
10-12 Baby potatoes
3 tbsp Fine semolina
1 tsp Red Chilli powder ( I have used Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder)
2 generous pinches of hing
2 tbsp of coriander leaves + 2 tbsp for garnish
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Cook the Baby potatoes till done . Peel off the skin and keep aside,
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and roast the potatoes add salt and keep aside.
- Heat pan on a med flame and roast the semolina for 2-3 mins till pleasant aroma and keep aside.
- In a non stick pan add oil add oil add hing when sizzles add red chilli powder and fry well on v low flame please take care not to burn the spice here then add 1/2 tsp coriander leaves and fry for a min then add roasted potato and fry well till all the potatoes are coated well with Red chilli powder .
- Now add the roasted semolina and toss them you will notice that the semolina sticks on the potatoes beaut.ifully . Keep it on low flame for 2-3 mins .
- Toss and serve garnished with Coriander leaves.
- Serve with Rice and dal or anything or eat it just like that ...you will absolutely love it :D