Here goes another chinese recipe which I tried to make without adding onion or garlic and my son just loved this combo a lot :)
1 & 1/2 Cup Basmati Rice
1/2 tsp Light Soya sauce
1 tsp White Sesame Seeds
2 tsp Finely chopped ginger
2 Green Chilli roughly chopped
1 Small Green Capsicum (finely chopped)
2 tsp Oil /Butter
Salt to taste
- Wash & soak basmati rice for 30 minutes,then drain it and keep aside
- Heat sufficient water in a pan, when it starts boiling add the basmati rice and cook till 3/4th done and then drain it and keep aside to cool
- Mix Cooked Basmati rice with salt and butter and keep aside.
- Heat oil/Butter in a wok add chopped ginger & Green chilli and fry for 2 minutes
- Then add capsicum and fry till tender, add light soya sauce and sesame seeds and fry for 1 minute
- Add the basmati rice and mix well and close the lid and cook for 5 -10 minutes on a low flame till all the flavours get blended well with the rice
- Lastly Serve with Hot garlic sauce.