Just love these fritters ....ajwain gives such a nice flavour to them ....Spinach and Paneer does make a yummy combo together & tried this out of my own kitchen experiments again ,.........turned out excellent so thought of sharing it with my blogger friends:) ..And again a lip smacking snack for your guests....
1 med bunch spinach
200 g Paneer cut into thin strips
For Maida Paste
2 Tbsp Maida
1/2 tsp salt
Water to make a thick batterFor Gramflour Batter
1/2 cup Gram four1 tsp Rice flour
1 tsp Cornflour1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
2 pinches of hingpinch of ajwain
salt to tastewater to make a thick batter
Oil for FryingMethod
- Make a thick maida paste with the help of ingredients listed under Maida Paste.
- Wash and chop the spinach and keep aside
- Now make a thick batter with ingredients listed under gramflour batter.
- Now dip Paneer slices in maida paste then roll in Spinach and press so that spinach sticks
- Then again dip in gram flour batter and deep fry in oil till crisp and golden brown and serve hot with ketchup
Sending this along with 2 more entries to Sara's Cheese event